At Enterprise, we have a long history of supporting charitable causes and getting involved in local community initiatives. That's why this year we've launched Enterprise Car Club Karaoke to support BBC Children in Need.
So it's time for you to put your solo shower singing to the test. Next time you're in an Enterprise Car Club vehicle, while you're stationary, whack on the tunes and belt your heart out. Make sure you capture at least 20 seconds on camera, post it using #EnterpriseCarClubKaraoke & #ChildrenInNeed and make your submission using the link below (T&Cs apply). We'll then donate £10 to BBC Children in Need.
Every member that submits an Enterprise Car Club Karaoke video that results in a donation will also be entered in to a free prize draw for the chance to WIN £50 FREE driving credit. We'll be randomly selecting 5 lucky winners, so it's time to dust off your microphone, put on your pudsey ears and get involved.
For a limited time only, you can sign up and enjoy 50% off membership, plus we'll donate to BBC Children in Need!
1. This Enterprise Car Club Karaoke prize draw is open to all Car Club members.
2. The prize draw is open to all Car Club members aged 19 and over.
3. Business members are also eligible to apply, but different criteria apply to the prize (see paragraph 26 below).
4. The prize draw is not open to employees of Enterprise or its group of companies, their family members, agencies represented in the prize draw or anyone professionally associated or connected to the prize draw, organised groups, entries automatically generated by computer or corrupt entries.
How to Enter
6. To enter the prize draw you must firstly rent an Enterprise Car Club vehicle. During your reservation, take a minimum 20 second video clip on your device, of you singing along to a musical track. [The video clip should be no longer than 2 minutes.]
7. The music can be played on your device or on the car radio.
8. Other people may join you in the video clip, but you, as the Car Club member, must be in the video clip.
9. Once you have completed your video clip:
9.1. upload the clip to YouTube, Facebook or Twitter on a public setting
9.2. entitle the video "Enterprise Car Club Karaoke"
9.3. complete the Data Capture Card on the Enterprise Car Club website, including the URL of the submitted video on YouTube, Twitter or Facebook
10. Upon receipt of your completed Data Capture Card, Enterprise will check that a valid video has been uploaded on YouTube. Provided that your video clip meets which meets all of the entry requirements, you will receive an email from Enterprise, confirming that your submission has been successful.
11. The prize draw will be open between noon GMT on 15 October 2019 and 23.59pm GMT on 19 November 2019. Entries received outside of these times will not be considered.
12. After the closing date, an independent judge from Enterprise will choose five winners at random on 21 November 2019 to win £50 each of Car Club driving credit. Decisions will be taken by the independent judge will be final and not subject to appeal.
13. A maximum of 5 prizes will be awarded in this prize draw.
14. The winners’ names will be announced on Enterprise's Facebook at noon GMT on 21st November and will also be notified by way of the email address provided at the point of entry to the prize draw.
15. Members who have successfully submitted a video clip but have not been successful in the prize draw will be notified by email after the winners have been announced.
16. The winners will have the £50 driving credit automatically credited to their account. The driving credit will be valid for 90 days and is only redeemable against rental rates (and cannot be redeemed against annual/monthly membership fees, any traffic or parking enforcement penalty charges or other Enterprise charges imposed to deal with operational problems).
17. For every successful submission, Enterprise will donate £10 to Children in Need.
18. In submitting your entry, you give permission for Enterprise will use your video clip to create a montage/video medley campaign video and agree that Enterprise may contact you in relation to your prize draw entry.
Prize Draw Rules
19. This prize draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with YouTube. YouTube has no liability for any element of this prize draw. All entries will be subject to YouTube's Community Guidelines which can also be found on the website. Any entries which do not comply with YouTube's Community Guidelines will automatically be disqualified.
20. Enterprise reserves the right to disqualify participants and cancel prizes if any rules or regulations regarding the prize draw have been infringed, including the Community Guidelines.
21. There is no fee to enter the prize draw.
22. You must have obtained the music rights for the video.
23. Each Car Club member may enter the prize draw only once during the duration of the prize draw (as defined below). If more than one Car Club member is included in a single video, each member can submit that video.
24. Enterprise has no liability for entries which cannot be uploaded, or for any that are delayed, submitted late, misdirected, incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reasons. Proof of uploading the video clip or submitting the Data Capture Card is not proof of receipt or successful entry to the prize draw.
25. The winners will be responsible for the payment of any taxes in relation to the prize.
26. Business members of Enterprise Car Club are eligible to submit a video clip, but will not receive the £50 driving credit if they are successful in the prize draw. Instead, where a business member is successful in the prize draw, Enterprise will donate the £50 driving credit (in addition to the £10 donation per submission) to Children in Need.
27. Video Clip Rules:
27.1. The vehicle must be stationary, with the engine switched off and the vehicle legally and safely parked
27.2. Members are not permitted to have any body parts outside the car during the video clip, including but not limited to hanging out of the window, climbing on the bonnet, or sitting on or in the boot.
27.3. Members must at all times comply with the Highway Code, road safety and vehicle rules and must not be a danger to themselves or anyone else.
27.4. The lyrics of the song and the video clip itself must be clean with no explicit or offensive content or behaviour.
28. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes (apart from what is stated in the allocation of the prize).
29. All prize draw video entries and any accompanying materials submitted to Enterprise will become the property of Enterprise on receipt and will not be returned. By submitting your prize draw entry and any accompanying material, you agree to assign to Enterprise absolutely with full title guarantee all right, title and interest in and to your intellectual property rights, and waive all moral rights to which you may now or at any time be entitled.
30. For the avoidance of doubt, Enterprise will only use the personal details supplied for the administration of this prize draw and not for future marketing purposes, unless we have your consent from the Data Capture card.
31. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the Laws of England and Wales, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
32. This prize draw is arranged by Enterprise Rent-A-Car UK Limited of Enterprise House, Vicarage Road, Egham, TW20 9FB (“Enterprise”).