Christmas is officially over and it's safe to say our purses are feeling considerably lighter following the festive season! So, to kick off the new year (and to help our members squirrel away the pennies) we've launched a special promotion for our existing members. So now, you can start the year in the right way, saving C02 with our sustainable & low emission vehicles, and saving the pennies with our 'make your driving pay' promotion!
For every £10 you spend on rentals in January, we'll give you £1 FREE driving credit to use in February! (that's right... free driving credit simply for driving!)*
To register for this promotion, simply fill in this form by 31st January, to notify us that you'd like us to track your rental spend for the whole of January. We'll then credit your Car Club account with free driving credit by 5th February, to then use throughout February! So now, you can enjoy the freedom of wheels, without worrying about the impact on your pocket!
*Terms and conditions apply.
1. This offer entitles existing Enterprise Car Club retail member to receive £1 driving credit for every £10 spent (see clause 3 below) on rentals between 1st and 31st January 2020 (“Promotional Period”).
2. To be eligible for this promotion, Member must:
a. start and complete their Enterprise Car Club booking within the Promotional Period; and
3. Rental spend shall be calculated as the amount charged to Member for rental only (excluding additional products and mileage) for bookings within the Promotional Period. For the avoidance of doubt, if Member is not charged for a rental or proportion of rental by virtue of the fact they already have driving credit on their account, this proportion will not be included in any calculation of rental spend.
4. Driving credit applies to rental costs only and will be automatically applied to account by the 5th February 2020 and needs to be used within 30 days of it being applied to your account.
5. Driving credit will be calculated according to the combined rental spend during the Promotional Period. The member will receive a maximum of £50 driving credit. Driving credit is not transferrable to any other member Enterprise Car Club.
6. Please note this promotion does not apply to corporate memberships of Enterprise Car Club.
7. Promoter will notify Member to the email address provided in their membership details when the credit has been credited to their respective accounts and details of how that credit was calculated.
8. Unless otherwise specified, this offer does not apply to any additional charges including optional excess waiver, one way hire charges, fuel charges, additional driver and young driver charges, hire of additional items including but not limited to child seats, snow chains, roof racks and navigation guides.
9. All reservations made as an Enterprise Car Club member shall be subject to the rates available on the Enterprise Car Club website at https://www.enterprisecarclub.co.uk/gb/en/home.html.
10. This offer may be used in conjunction with other promotional offers as determined by Promoter.
11. This offer and these terms and conditions are additional to, and do not replace any terms of the agreement in relation to your rental, which contains important provisions relating to the hire of any vehicle and which shall continue to apply in full for the rental.
12. This offer and these terms and conditions, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them, are governed by English law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of this offer and these terms and conditions in the English courts. If you are resident in the European Union you can bring legal proceedings in respect of this offer and these terms and conditions in either the English courts or the courts of the European Union member state in which you are resident.
13. As a consumer, you will benefit from any mandatory provisions of the law of the country in which you are resident. Nothing in these terms and conditions, including the paragraph above, affects your rights as a consumer to rely on such mandatory provisions of local law.
14. You are strongly advised to familiarise yourself with local traffic rules in your rental country destination. Further information can be found for countries in the European Union at http://ec.europa.eu/transport/road_safety/going_abroad/index_en.htm.
15. Contact the Clubhouse team at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
16. This offer is promoted by Enterprise Rent-A-Car UK Limited trading as Enterprise Car Club of Enterprise House, Vicarage Road, Egham, TW20 9FB (“Promotor”).