Throughout March, we’re giving away 40 bunches of beautiful Bloom & Wild letterbox flowers to our members. To enter our prize draw, simply enter ‘FLOWERS’ into the memo field when you book any of our vehicles across the UK.
Each week, 10 winners will be randomly selected and will receive letterbox flowers soon after. Perfect if you want to brighten up your home or give them as a gift this Mother’s Day.
Our prize draw ends on the 28th March. See below for full Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions:
1. This prize draw is win a free bunch of flowers from Bloom & Wild.
2. This draw is open to residents of United Kingdom (UK) including Northern Ireland, aged 19 and over. The prize draw is not open to employees of the Promotor or its group of companies, their family members, agencies represented in the prize draw or anyone professionally associated or connected to the prize draw, organised groups, entries automatically generated by computer or corrupt entries.
3. By submitting your entry you confirm that you are eligible to do so and you consent to the use and publication and sharing of your entry by the Promotor and any of its group of companies and your entry is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
4. To enter the prize draw you must (a) enter “FLOWERS” in the memo field while booking a vehicle with Enterprise Car Club, or (b) send an email with ‘FLOWERS’ in the email subject header to email@example.com quoting your membership number in the body of the email.
6. There is no fee to enter the prize draw.
7. You may enter the prize draw as many times as you like (even if you have already won a prize) during the duration of the prize draw (as defined below). Non-winning entries from any specific week will roll over and shall be entered into the subsequent draw.
8. The prize draw will be open between 00:00h GMT on 5th March 2019 and 00.00h GMT on 28th March 2019. Entries received outside of these times will not be considered.
9. The Promotor will not accept entries that are lost, delayed, submitted late, misdirected, incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt or entry to the prize draw.
10. An independent judge from the Promotor will choose 10 winners (each) at random on the 8th, 15th, 22nd and 29th March. Decisions will be taken by the independent judge will be final and not subject to appeal.
11. A maximum of 40 prizes will be awarded in this prize draw.
12. The prize shall be a bunch of flowers from Bloom & Wild called The Darcie and is worth £36. The prize won will be determined by the Promotor.
13. The winner may be required to pay taxes in relation to the prize.
14. The winners will be notified by email at the email associated with their Enterprise Car Club member account and the flowers will be sent to the address associated with their Enterprise Car Club member account, unless otherwise specified. Please visit the Bloom & Wild website for details regarding delivery and their other T&Cs at https://www.bloomandwild.com/terms-and-privacy
15. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes (apart from what is stated in the allocation of the prize).
16. The Promotor reserves the right to offer alternative prizes, of equal or greater value, should the advertised prize become unavailable for reasons beyond the Promotor’s control.
17. The Promotor does not take any responsibility with regards to personal damage, loss of property, injury or disappointment or other unforeseen events in association with the prize draw. This also includes any personal complication in relation to the prize.
18. The Promotor reserves the right to disqualify participants and cancel prizes if it is unveiled that any rules or regulations regarding the prize draw have been infringed.
19. All prize draw entries and any accompanying materials submitted to the Promotor will become the property of the Promoter on receipt and will not be returned. By submitting your prize draw entry and any accompanying material, you agree to assign to the Promotor all of your intellectual property rights with full title guarantee and waive all moral rights.
20. For the avoidance of doubt, the Promotor will only use the personal details supplied for the administration of this prize draw and not for future marketing purposes, unless we have your consent.
21. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the Laws of England and Wales, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
22. This prize draw is arranged by Enterprise Rent-A-Car UK Limited trading as Enterprise Car Club of Enterprise House, Vicarage Road, Egham, TW20 9FB (“Promotor”).