At Enterprise Car Club, we believe that using modes of transport that you share with others is the way forward, both environmentally and economically. That's why we've teamed up with nextbike & Brompton to offer their members an exclusive discount on Enterprise Car Club.
With Enterprise Car Club you can enjoy 24/7 access to over 1,200 self-service vehicles, available by the hour or day across over 170 UK towns, cities and communities. You can book in advance or on-the-go with our top-rated mobile app, plus with insurance, MOT, breakdown cover and even fuel included in the price, it's hassle-free motoring as and when you need it.
Throughout October, members of nextbike and Brompton Bike Hire can enjoy 50% discount on Enterprise Car Club annual membership, plus £10 FREE driving credit!
To claim your discount simply quote the following promo code on your Enterprise Car Club membership application form.
1. Offer expires 31.10.2019.
2. Offer is available for members of Nextbike or Brompton Bike Hire.
3. Offer is valid for new applicants only and includes £30 application fee for memberships in the UK, and £10 application fee for memberships in Scotland. Offer also includes £10 driving credit at no additional charge which will be added to your Enterprise Car Club membership account automatically upon your Enterprise Car Club application being approved.
4. The £10 driving credit applies to time and mileage only and must be used within 90 days of it being added to your account.
5. This offer does not apply to the Under 22 or monthly membership plans and may not be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer, discounted rate. Offer cannot be applied to previous rentals, balances owed or fees charged.
6. This offer and these terms and conditions are additional to, and do not replace any terms of the agreement in relation to your rental, which contains important provisions relating to the hire of any vehicle and which shall continue to apply in full for the rental.
7. This offer and these terms and conditions, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them, are governed by English law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of this offer and these terms and conditions in the English courts. If you are resident in the European Union you can bring legal proceedings in respect of this offer and these terms and conditions in either the English courts or the courts of the European Union member state in which you are resident.
8. As a consumer, you will benefit from any mandatory provisions of the law of the country in which you are resident. Nothing in these terms and conditions, including the paragraph above, affects your rights as a consumer to rely on such mandatory provisions of local law.
9. You are strongly advised to familiarise yourself with local traffic rules in your rental country destination. Further information can be found for countries in the European Union at http://ec.europa.eu/transport/road_safety/going_abroad/index_en.htm.
10. This offer is promoted by Enterprise Rent-A-Car UK Limited of Enterprise House, Vicarage Road, Egham, Surrey, TW20 9FB which operates the Enterprise Car Club brand. Contact the Clubhouse team at email@example.com for more information.