At Enterprise Car Club, we believe that using modes of transport that you share with others is the way forward, both environmentally and economically. That's why we've teamed up with nextbike & Brompton to offer our members exclusive discounts on bike sharing schemes across the UK. With nextbike and Brompton you can rent by the hour or day, 24/7/365 (just like Enterprise Car Club!), so whether you're in need of 2 wheels, or 4, Enterprise has got you covered!
Throughout October, members of Enterprise Car Club can get their hands on 2 exclusive discounts. To claim these discounts simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with your Enterprise Car Club membership ID and we'll get back to you within 5 working days with your discount code to redeem at nextbike or Brompton Bike Hire (or both if you're a bike enthusiast!).
1. Where you are a member of Enterprise Car Club (where you have driven an Enterprise Car Club vehicle since joining or renewing your membership), email email@example.com before 23.59 on 31st October 2019 quoting your membership ID in order to receive a discount code to be used on either nextbike and Brompton Bike Hire’s websites, whichever you request.
2. You will receive the discount code with 5 working days of the email being received by Enterprise Car Club and your membership being verified at Enterprise Car Club’s sole discretion.
3. Where you enter a valid discount code at the membership application stage on the nextbike website the discount code entitles you to a 50% discounted first annual membership application fee.
4. Where you enter a valid discount code at the membership application stage on the Brompton Bike Hire website this offer entitles you to a £20 discount on your first annual fee.
5. Annual membership will not automatically renew. After the membership has ended you will have to book a new membership with nextbike or Brompton Bike Hire (if desired).
6. Offer not applicable with other promotions, upgrades or company sponsored memberships. Each member is only eligible for one nextbike discount code and one Brompton Bike Hire discount code.
7. This offer and these terms and conditions are additional to, and do not replace any terms of the agreement in relation to your rental, which contains important provisions relating to the hire of any vehicle and which shall continue to apply in full for the rental.
8. This offer and these terms and conditions, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them, are governed by English law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of this offer and these terms and conditions in the English courts. If you are resident in the European Union you can bring legal proceedings in respect of this offer and these terms and conditions in either the English courts or the courts of the European Union member state in which you are resident.
9. As a consumer, you will benefit from any mandatory provisions of the law of the country in which you are resident. Nothing in these terms and conditions, including the paragraph above, affects your rights as a consumer to rely on such mandatory provisions of local law.
10. This offer is endorsed by Enterprise Rent-A-Car UK Limited (“Enterprise Car Club”) of Enterprise House, Vicarage Road, Egham, Surrey, TW20 9FB which operates the Enterprise Car Club brand. Enterprise Car Club will provide the discount codes to their members as provided to them by Brompton Bike Hire and nextbike.
11. Brompton Bicycle Hire Ltd. (“Brompton Bike Hire”) of Unit 1, Greenford Park, Ockham Drive, Greenford, Middlesex, UB6 0FD and NEXTBIKE UK LTD (“nextbike”) of The Lightbulb, Lu102. 1 Filament Walk, London, England, SW18 4GQ are responsible for the validity of the discount code on their own websites and for any engagement new customers have on the Brompton Bike Hire and nextbike websites.