Refer a friend and you'll each receive
Here's how: Just tell them to type your first and last name in the member referrals box on their application. Driving credit will be awarded when your friends applications are approved.
*Friend must put member’s name in “Member Referrals” box when filling out application. £20 credit is awarded after friend is approved for membership. Driving credit applies to time and mileage only; expires one year from membership approval date. Offer cannot be transferred or applied to previous rentals, balances owed or other fees or charges. Offer has no actual cash value or surrender value. Offer cannot be combined with any other offers, promotions or discounts. Taxes and fees may apply. See Terms and Conditions below.
1. This offer entitles both the individual approved as a new retail member to Enterprise Car Club (“New Member”) and the member who referred the New Member to Enterprise Car Club (“Referrer”) to £20 driving credit once the New Member’s membership application has been approved.
2. This offer is valid for all memberships created and approved on or after [22/07/2019].
3. To be eligible for this promotion, New Member must provide Referrer’s Enterprise Car Club Membership ID when prompted during the application process. Credit will be applied to New Member’s and Referrer’s accounts on the first working day (meaning a day other than a Sunday or public holiday in the United Kingdom) of the following month after the membership application has been approved.
4. Promoter will notify New Member and Referrer to the email address provided in their membership details when the credit has been credited to their respective accounts.
5. Unless otherwise specified, this offer does not apply to any additional charges including optional excess waiver, one way hire charges, fuel charges, additional driver and young driver charges, hire of additional items including but not limited to child seats, snow chains, roof racks and navigation guides.
6. This offer may be used in conjunction with other promotional offers as determined by Promoter.
7. This offer and these terms and conditions are additional to, and do not replace any terms of the agreement in relation to your rental, which contains important provisions relating to the hire of any vehicle and which shall continue to apply in full for the rental.
8. This offer and these terms and conditions, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them, are governed by English law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of this offer and these terms and conditions in the English courts. If you are resident in the European Union you can bring legal proceedings in respect of this offer and these terms and conditions in either the English courts or the courts of the European Union member state in which you are resident.
9. As a consumer, you will benefit from any mandatory provisions of the law of the country in which you are resident. Nothing in these terms and conditions, including the paragraph above, affects your rights as a consumer to rely on such mandatory provisions of local law.
10. You are strongly advised to familiarise yourself with local traffic rules in your rental country destination. Further information can be found for countries in the European Union at http://ec.europa.eu/transport/road_safety/going_abroad/index_en.htm.
11. This offer is promoted by Enterprise Rent-A-Car UK Limited trading as Enterprise Car Club of Enterprise House, Vicarage Road, Egham, TW20 9FB.