We have partnered with Beryl, one of the UK's leading micromobility companies, who share our aim to inspire more people to take up sustainable travel options, ultimately reducing road congestion and improving air quality and public health.
Beryl offer affordable bike, e-bike and e-scooter hire schemes in locations around the country, including Leeds, Norwich, Watford, Hereford, Bournemouth, the Isle of Wight, Plymouth, Brighton and Cornwall. Our partnership gives you even more easier, cheaper and greener travel options, whether you’re using just one transport mode or link more than one together.
Enterprise Car Club members can now travel on a Beryl bike or scooter with a FREE 200 Beryl Minute Bundle! Alternatively, if you are in Leeds, Plymouth, Brighton or Cornwall, you will receive a 60 Beryl Minute Bundle.
To claim your discount code, simply log in to your Enterprise Car Club account and navigate to 'My Messages' where you will find it listed with other promotional codes. Once you have found your code make a note of it, download the Beryl app, and then enter it when prompted as you are signing up.
Please note that this offer is not valid in Greater Manchester, West Midlands or London schemes.
Terms and conditions:
1. This offer is only available to new Beryl members who are member of Enterprise Car Club.
2. This offer is not valid in Greater Manchester, West Midlands or London schemes.
3. Members must log in and visit My Messages in order to retrieve the the Berly discount code.
4. Renter must download the Beryl app and use the promotional code when prompted.
5. This promotion does not waive any Out of Bay and Out of Zone fees. It does also not apply in Greater Manchester.
6. This offer expires on the 31st January 2024.
7. This offer may not be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer or discounted rate.
8. For further details please contact Beryl on firstname.lastname@example.org or call them on 0203 0035044.
9. This offer and these terms and conditions, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them, are governed by English law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of this offer and these terms and conditions in the English courts. If you are resident in the European Union you can bring legal proceedings in respect of this offer and these terms and conditions in either the English courts or the courts of the European Union member state in which you are resident.
10. As a consumer, you will benefit from any mandatory provisions of the law of the country in which you are resident. Nothing in these terms and conditions, including the paragraph above, affects your rights as a consumer to rely on such mandatory provisions of local law.
11. Please note that any questions pertaining to the fulfilement of this offer are Beryl's sole responsibility.