To get your £1 membership simply enter the promo code COMP600 on our online application form – this will be entered for you if you follow the link below. To verify that you already hold a different membership, once you have submitted your application form to join Enterprise Car Club, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to provide proof that you are a member of another UK based car club. We only need to see a booking or membership confirmation email which includes your name and a recent date.
If you have any queries regarding your membership application the Enterprise Car Club Clubhouse team are there to help on 0345 266 9290. Clubhouse opening hours are Mon to Fri 8am to 8pm, Saturdays 8am to 6.30pm and Sundays 9am to 6.30pm. Alternatively email us at email@example.com.
Please note that this offer is not applicable if you are joining our ‘Under 22’ membership plan.
Don’t limit your travel options; get access to a choice of new cars and vans parked locally to where you live, work and study, available 24/7, 365 days of the year. Membership includes fuel, servicing and MOTs and more, meaning you only ever pay for a vehicle when you need it, not when you don’t.
Terms & Conditions:
1. This offer entitles you to sign up to annual membership of Enterprise Car Club for the initial signing up fee of £1 for the first year of membership only.
2. To be eligible for this promotion you must, (a) be an existing member of another car club operators in the UK, including Northern Ireland; (b) satisfy the eligibility criteria for Enterprise Car Club membership; and (c) not have held an Enterprise Car Club membership in the 6 months prior to your new application.
3. In order to be eligible for this promotion, you will not have to cancel any existing membership with other car club operators.
5. This promotion is only applicable for the first year of your Enterprise Car Club membership and the full renewal fee of £60 for UK memberships and £20 for Scotland memberships (amounts accurate as of August 2019) will be due upon commencement of the second year of membership, and thereafter in accordance with the membership Terms and Conditions, subject to cancellation. Please note this promotion does not apply to monthly memberships of Enterprise Car Club.
6. All reservations made as an Enterprise Car Club member shall be subject to the rates available on the Enterprise Car Club website at https://www.enterprisecarclub.co.uk/gb/en/home.html.
7. This offer and these terms and conditions are additional to, and do not replace any terms of the agreement in relation to your rental, which contains important provisions relating to the hire of any vehicle and which shall continue to apply in full for the rental.
8. This offer and these terms and conditions, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them, are governed by English law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of this offer and these terms and conditions in the English courts. If you are resident in the European Union you can bring legal proceedings in respect of this offer and these terms and conditions in either the English courts or the courts of the European Union member state in which you are resident.
9. As a consumer, you will benefit from any mandatory provisions of the law of the country in which you are resident. Nothing in these terms and conditions, including the paragraph above, affects your rights as a consumer to rely on such mandatory provisions of local law.
10. You are strongly advised to familiarise yourself with local traffic rules in your rental country destination. Further information can be found for countries in the European Union at http://ec.europa.eu/transport/road_safety/going_abroad/index_en.htm.
11. This offer is promoted by ENTERPRISE RENT-A-CAR UK LIMITED (company number 02946689) having its registered office at Enterprise House, Vicarage Road, Egham, Surrey TW20 9FB which operates the Enterprise, National and Alamo brands.