Since June 2022, Enterprise Car Club has been the new, official provider in Aberdeen.
Its residents can currently join Enterprise Car Club for FREE (usually £20/yr) and get £20 FREE driving credit.
If you live anywhere in Aberdeen, for a limited time only, you can join Enterprise Car Club for FREE in the first year (£20/year thereafter) and get £20 free driving credit*. Simply…
Click here and complete the enrolment form. This will take a few minutes. You'll need your driving licence photocard and payment details to hand.
Ensure the promotional code ‘ABD2020’ is inputted into the 'promo code' field on page 1 of your enrollment form to secure your FREE Enterprise Car Club membership for the first year (£20/year thereafter) and £20 free driving credit*.
Download the Enterprise Car Club app through which you can book and unlock vehicles as soon as your membership is approved – no need to wait for any membership pack to arrive in the post.
*You can find the promotional Terms and Conditions on the Enterprise Car Club website, here.
The below map will update automatically as vehicles are put in place. Enterprise Car Club will be retaining some of the current Car Club vehicles in Aberdeen, and adding 33 new Car Club vehicles initially.
There are two membership rate plans available to members – click here for more info. Remember when joining the Standard plan that discounted rates are available, promotional codes shown above can be entered at page 1 of the enrolment form.
Please note that not all vehicle classes are available in all locations.
We are confident that Enterprise Car Club will elevate the service provision across the city. Most notably, those new to our service will enjoy a number of positive user enhancements, for example:
There will also be, as you’d probably expect, some small shifts in the member journey and service delivery, that those used to the previous car club provider will need to familiarize themselves with to ensure a smooth rental experience. These surround changes in the key usage protocols, vehicle entry mechanics, cancelation policies, membership plan structure, and excess protection, to name a few.
Please take note of the two following key differences between Enterprise Car Club and the previous car club provider:
1) Use the Enterprise Car Club app to unlock and lock the vehicle - No more rummaging around for membership cards in bags, wallets or purses, or realising you have left your card at home.
2) During your booking, use the keys to lock and unlock the vehicle - With Enterprise Car Club, the keys can leave the vehicle. Simply use the app at the beginning and end of your booking to unlock and lock the vehicle.
For a more detailed outline of the key differences, click here.
Enterprise Car Club saves hundreds of businesses time and money by replacing expensive and time-consuming company cars, taxis and mileage reimbursement (grey fleet) with access to self-service vehicles. If instead of personal membership you would like to open a corporate account with us, which would see you benefit from centralised billing, bespoke vehicle access and discounted retail rental rates, click here.
At Enterprise Car Club you can join from the age of 19 (as long as you have had your licence for at least a year). You can join our ‘Under 22’ membership plan which usually costs £6 a month. With this type of membership, you can rent only small and medium vehicles between 5am and 10pm. There is a £100 spend limit (excl. mileage). If you were/are with the previous car club provider, you can join this membership plan at a discounted rate by contacting the Enterprise Car Club Clubhouse team on 0345 266 9290 or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
OFFER ABD2020: Join for FREE, plus get £20 FREE driving credit if you reside in Aberdeen
1. This offer entitles you to sign up to the annual Standard membership of Enterprise Car Club for the initial signing up fee of £0 for the first year of membership only.
2. For the avoidance of doubt, this offer does not apply to the price of any further years of membership.
3. To be eligible for this promotion you must, (a) satisfy the eligibility criteria for Enterprise Car Club membership; (b) reside in Aberdeen with an AB postcode and (c) not have held an Enterprise Car Club membership in the 6 months prior to your new application.
4. This promotion is only applicable for the first year of your Enterprise Car Club membership and the full renewal fee of £20 will be due upon commencement of the second year of membership, and thereafter in accordance with the membership Terms and Conditions, subject to cancellation. Please note this promotion does not apply to monthly memberships of Enterprise Car Club.
5. £20 Driving credit is applied once the application has been approved and is to be used within 90 days of receiving such credit.
6. Driving credit applies to time (hourly charge) only, and unless otherwise specified, this offer does not apply to any additional charges including optional excess waiver, mileage charges or damage excess.
7. This offer is valid for all applications submitted on/by the 31st March 2023.
8. All reservations made as an Enterprise Car Club member shall be subject to the rates available on the Enterprise Car Club website at https://www.enterprisecarclub.co.uk/gb/en/home.html.
9. This offer and these terms and conditions are additional to, and do not replace any terms of the agreement in relation to your rental, which contains important provisions relating to the hire of any vehicle and which shall continue to apply in full for the rental.
10. This offer and these terms and conditions, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them, are governed by English law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of this offer and these terms and conditions in the English courts.
11. As a consumer, you will benefit from any mandatory provisions of the law of the country in which you are resident. Nothing in these terms and conditions, including the paragraph above, affects your rights as a consumer to rely on such mandatory provisions of local law.
12. You are strongly advised to familiarise yourself with local traffic rules in your rental country destination.
This offer is promoted by ENTERPRISE RENT-A-CAR UK LIMITED (company number 02946689) having its registered office at Enterprise House, Vicarage Road, Egham, Surrey TW20 9FB which operates the Enterprise, National and Alamo brands..