Brompton has over 70 hire locations across the UK, with lockers housing the iconic folding bike. Membership is free and you can return your bike to any of their lockers when you’re finished. Brompton also offers ‘Brompton by Subscription’, where customers can simply pay monthly and have a Brompton delivered to their door, inclusive of maintenance and insurance.
By partnering with Enterprise Car Club, our members are given even more travel options that are easy, affordable and sustainable. Traveling by car or bike can be used on their own. But members can also pair these transport modes together. You could perhaps use your Car Club wheels to visit a location, unlocking a Brompton Bike when you’re there. Or ride your Brompton Bike to get to your Enterprise Car Club vehicle, folding it up in the boot during your rental. Either way we hope you’ll get a lot out of your memberships.
Enterprise Car Club members can obtain the following discounts with Brompton.
To claim your discount code, simply log in to your Enterprise Car Club account and navigate to 'My Messages' where you will find it listed with other promotional codes. Once you have found your code make a note of it, download the Brompton Bike Hire app, and then enter it as directed above.
To claim your discount, simply log in to your Enterprise Car Club account and navitgate to 'My Messages', then select the applicable link provided.
1. This offer is only available to new Brompton Bike Hire members who are members of Enterprise Car Club.
2. Members must log in and visit My Messages in order to retrieve the Brompton Bike Hire and Brompton by Subscription discounts.
3. Renter must download the Brompton Bike Hire app and use the promotional code when prompted.
4. This offer may not be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer or discounted rate.
5. This offer and these terms and conditions, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them, are governed by English law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of this offer and these terms and conditions in the English courts. If you are resident in the European Union you can bring legal proceedings in respect of this offer and these terms and conditions in either the English courts or the courts of the European Union member state in which you are resident.
6. As a consumer, you will benefit from any mandatory provisions of the law of the country in which you are resident. Nothing in these terms and conditions, including the paragraph above, affects your rights as a consumer to rely on such mandatory provisions of local law.
7. Please note that any questions pertaining to the fulfilement of this offer are Brompton's sole responsibility.