August 1st 2023 will see a key London-based car sharing provider withdraw from operating across several London boroughs. In the run up to this date this fleet of on-street vehicles will begin winding down. As Enterprise Car Club operates across so many of the impacted London boroughs, as well as many others, we are keen to support members as they explore alternative options which will continue to allow them to rent by the hour/day, 24/7/365, booking and unlocking with a mobile phone.
Alternatively, we have two offers for those living within the Ultra Low Emission Zone (ULEZ) in partnership with TfL - click here for more.
If your car sharing provider closes on the 1st August 2023, join Enterprise Car Club and get your first years' membership for free (usually £60/yr) and get £20 driving credit, simply enter the promotional code UBQ020 on our online application form. This will be entered for you if you follow the link below.
Additionally, you must also email
with proof of your membership to provide proof that you are/were a member of the London based car club now ceasing operation. We only need to see a booking or membership confirmation email which includes your name and a recent date.
Click here to view the promotional terms and conditions.
If you hold a corporate account with a car sharing provider, which closes on the 1st August 2023, you can get free membership for each corporate member and preferential business rates.
A member of the Enterprise Car Club team will then be in touch to scope how best we can meet your travel needs.
To claim up to 10% off Enterprise Rent-A-Car, simply log in to your Enterprise Car Club account and navitgate to 'My Messages' where you will find it listed with other promotional codes. Click here to view the promotional terms and conditions.
1. This offer entitles you to sign up to annual membership of Enterprise Car Club for the initial signing up fee of £0 for the first year of membership only.
2. To be eligible for this promotion you must, (a) be an existing or previous member of another car club operators in London due to cease operation on 1st August 2023; (b) satisfy the eligibility criteria for Enterprise Car Club membership; and (c) not have held an Enterprise Car Club membership in the 6 months prior to your new application.
3. In order to be eligible for this promotion, you will not have to cancel any existing membership with other car club operators.
5. This promotion is only applicable for the first year of your Enterprise Car Club membership and the full renewal fee of £60 for UK memberships and £20 for Scotland memberships (amounts accurate as of August 2023) will be due upon commencement of the second year of membership, and thereafter in accordance with the membership Terms and Conditions, subject to cancellation. Please note this promotion does not apply to monthly memberships of Enterprise Car Club.
6. All reservations made as an Enterprise Car Club member shall be subject to the rates available on the Enterprise Car Club website at https://www.enterprisecarclub.co.uk/gb/en/home.html.
7. This offer and these terms and conditions are additional to, and do not replace any terms of the agreement in relation to your rental, which contains important provisions relating to the hire of any vehicle and which shall continue to apply in full for the rental.
8. This offer and these terms and conditions, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them, are governed by English law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of this offer and these terms and conditions in the English courts.
9. As a consumer, you will benefit from any mandatory provisions of the law of the country in which you are resident. Nothing in these terms and conditions, including the paragraph above, affects your rights as a consumer to rely on such mandatory provisions of local law.
10. You are strongly advised to familiarise yourself with local traffic rules in your rental country destination. Further information can be found at http://ec.europa.eu/transport/road_safety/going_abroad/index_en.htm.
11. This offer is promoted by ENTERPRISE RENT-A-CAR UK LIMITED (company number 02946689) having its registered office at Enterprise House, Vicarage Road, Egham, Surrey TW20 9FB which operates the Enterprise, National and Alamo brands.