At Enterprise Car Club, we're all for supporting charity and getting involved with the local community, which is why this year we've teamed up with BBC Children in Need to offer all new members 50% off annual Car Club membership, and in return we'll donate up to £10*!
Want Enterprise Car Club to donate even more? As soon as you're a member of Enterprise Car Club, check out our Enterprise Car Club Karaoke campaign. Simply share a karaoke video in an Enterprise Car Club vehicle and we'll donate another £10 to BBC Children in Need!
*Sign-up in England & Wales for £30 (usually £60) and we'll donate £10. Sign-up in Scotland & N.Ireland for £10 (usually £20) and we'll donate £5. Terms and conditions apply.
1. Offer expires 19.11.2019.
2. Offer is valid for new applicants only and includes £30 application fee for memberships in the UK and Wales, and £10 application fee for memberships in Scotland and Northern Ireland. Offer also includes £10 donation to BBC Children in Need for all UK sign-ups, and £5 donation to BBC Children in Need for all Scotland sign-ups.
3. This offer does not apply to the Under 22 or monthly membership plans and may not be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer, discounted rate. Offer cannot be applied to previous rentals, balances owed or fees charged.
4. This offer and these terms and conditions are additional to, and do not replace any terms of the agreement in relation to your rental, which contains important provisions relating to the hire of any vehicle and which shall continue to apply in full for the rental.
5. This offer and these terms and conditions, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them, are governed by English law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of this offer and these terms and conditions in the English courts. If you are resident in the European Union you can bring legal proceedings in respect of this offer and these terms and conditions in either the English courts or the courts of the European Union member state in which you are resident.
6. As a consumer, you will benefit from any mandatory provisions of the law of the country in which you are resident. Nothing in these terms and conditions, including the paragraph above, affects your rights as a consumer to rely on such mandatory provisions of local law.
7. You are strongly advised to familiarise yourself with local traffic rules in your rental country destination. Further information can be found for countries in the European Union at http://ec.europa.eu/transport/road_safety/going_abroad/index_en.htm.
8. This offer is promoted by Enterprise Rent-A-Car UK Limited of Enterprise House, Vicarage Road, Egham, Surrey, TW20 9FB which operates the Enterprise Car Club brand. Contact the Clubhouse team at email@example.com for more information.